Unregistered

“Unable to get license by serial number” error activating iMindMap 5 in Mac

Wanted to activate the iMindMap 5 application in my Mac but now whenever I try to give in the serial number I just get the error message as “Unable to get license by serial number”. Why is that? What should I do for this issue now? Can someone help me in this regard? Thanks.

Support Array

Re: “Unable to get license by serial number” error activating iMindMap 5 in Mac

This error usually shows up because the recent software change which was done have some more user friendly activation and the older version of iMindMap 5 is no longer works with the Serial activation.

So now all you need to do is to get the latest version release of iMindMap 5 application in your Mac and install it first and then give in the serial which you have to activate. CLICK HERE!! to get the Mac version of iMindMap 5 application.

Now once you download the iMindMap 5 dmg file, just go ahead and install it in your Mac and then go for a restart. After that you can activate the application with the serial which you have and start up the application as normal.

nitinkumar Array

hello sir
    This error usually shows up because the recent software change which was done have some more user friendly activation and the older version of iMindMap 5 is no longer works with the Serial activation.

So now all you need to do is to get the latest version release of iMindMap 5 application in your Mac and install it first and then give in the serial which you have to activate. click here to get the Mac version of iMindMap 5 application.

Now once you download the iMindMap 5 dmg file, just go ahead and install it in your Mac and then go for a restart. After that you can activate the application with the serial which you have and start up the application as normal.

nitinkumar Array

hello sir

So now all you need to do is to get the latest version release of iMindMap 5 application in your Mac and install it first and then give in the serial which you have to activate. click here to get the Mac version of iMindMap 5 application.

Mac Array

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Troubleshoot:

:: First uninstall the i Mind-map application from the Mac.

:: Now restart the Mac.

:: Then download the i Mind-map 5 application which is latest version.

:: Now you can install it and open the i Mind-map 5 application.

:: Under you open the activation section and enter the activation key.

:: Then restart.

Done

---------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread