Unregistered

Adding album artwork in Mac iTunes 11?

My Mac which runs with the latest Mountain Lion OS downloaded the latest iTunes update and installed in my system and now right after that I am not able to add the Album artwork to the music albums. Can you please tell me what steps I should follow for doing that? Actually it was showing up before but now itís just disabled.

srikanth143 Array

Re: Adding album artwork in Mac iTunes 11?

Hello friend............First of all you have Locate Artwork, right click and "Add image to iPhoto library" Locate album in itunes. Right click and "Get Info". Double click on the artwork frame and will open window showing your files. Open photos and locate your saved artwork photo. Select and click open. Click OK on the Multiple Item information window and itunes will update the tracks on the album with the artwork.All the best...........

Dark knight Array

Re: Adding album artwork in Mac iTunes 11?

Hi dear friend , For adding the Artwork in MAC iTunes 11 then locate Artwork , right click on it and add image to iphoto library , when you click on the artwork it will show you the files , open the photos and locate your artwork saved photo . open the artwork photo and click on the Multiple item information and the iTunes will Update the tracks on the album with the saved photograph of the artwork . now close the application and restart it again the artwork will be saved and can be displayed whenever you open the iTunes again.

+ Reply to Thread