Unregistered

Adding a Subwoofer in iMac to use it through internal speakers

I have an iMac and I want to add a subWoofer to it. I want to use it through computer's internal speakers. Is it possible to do that. I mean using both internal and external speakers at the same time?

Support Array

Re: Adding a Subwoofer in iMac to use it through internal speakers

No you can't do that. It is impossible to use both internal and external speaker at the same time. You can use one between these two speakers which means either you can use internal or external speakers. However you can do the same using airport express using AirTunes. This is the app which allows you to play audio on multiple speakers. It generally costs you around $100. If you can't afford this amount then purchase a second hand(used one) for $50 from Amazon.

Mac Array

Re: Adding a Subwoofer in iMac to use it through internal speakers

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

Dear,it is not possible to use the external Sub-woofer in the Mac because Mac not allow to attached the external hardware.
    But if you want to use the Sub-woofer in the Mac then using airport express using Air Tunes.
    This is the only application which is allowing to you play the audio on multiple speakers.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

+ Reply to Thread