Unregistered

Administrator rights required to run ReadIris 12 application in Mac Lion

Why I am getting this error notification message which says “Administrator rights are required to run this software for the first time” when I try to open the ReadIris 12 application in my Mac which runs with Lion OS? Is there anyway I can resolve the problem now? Please help.

Support Array

Re: Administrator rights required to run ReadIris 12 application in Mac Lion

This error usually shows up in the Mac when the serial number is not entered during the installation. So now to resolve this issue you just need to follow the below easy steps,

STEP 1: Put in the CD/DVD of your ReadIris 12 installation again.

STEP 2: Make sure you will enter the serial number now when prompted for it.

STEP 3: If you don’t have the installation setup already then download it. CLICK HERE!!

STEP 4: Just run the setup and key in the serial number when prompted for it which should fix the problem now.

vickydoner Array

Re: Administrator rights required to run ReadIris 12 application in Mac Lion

Hi

If you want to Install the ReadIris12 application in Mac then you can install it in your mac through the CD or DVD of the application.

For installation of this program you must have known its serial number which is used as administrator privileged.

After entering the serial number install it.

And after installation run the application.

That's all.

Thank you...

+ Reply to Thread