Unregistered

Is Adobe CS4 compatible with OS X Snow Leopard?

Hello, Am unable to install the adobe cs4 on my snow leopard. So just confirm me whether os x snow leopard will support adobe cs4 to install or not? In either case, which driver or which add on will help me to install adobe cs4 on snow leopard? I hope you respond at the earliest. Thank you.

silent killer Array

Re: Is Adobe CS4 compatible with OS X Snow Leopard?

dear aspirant,
    adobe cs4 is not compatible with osx snow leopard it has some issues with videos and some types of files in opening. Wheras cs1 doesn't have such complications but it is little old to consider as it works for certain os versions.you can upgrade for cs5 for better functioning.

Thank u..

samerjeet singh Array

Hello guest first you doestnot tell us that is it adobe flash player or adobe reader. But dont worry i am shure that adobe cs4 can easily run in snowleopard. Nut it has deffierent version for different device so use this procedure to get out off this problem 1 goto your snowleopare software area 2 search there for compatible version of adobe reader 3 now install specific version 4 it will start working well good bye

Samuel Array

Dear Friend...

Honestly speaking, there is as such no surety for Mac that whether Adobe CS4 is compatible with Mac Snow Leopard or not because as per customers, buyers and users review, it is one of the biggest challenge for Mac as well.

It is sure that Adobe CS3 is using by many user worldwide but Adobe is no longer supporting it and will not be releasing any patches or updates for any Snow Leopard incompatibilities.

Probably this is the conclusion of whole query because you have to wait till there is update comes from Adobe house.
    Hope you understand now.

Thank you...

+ Reply to Thread