Unregistered

After Snow Leopard 10.6 upgrading, all browsers are missing from MacBook Air

After the Snow Leopard 10.6 upgrading in my Macbook Air, all the browsers were missing. It all started after upgrading it with Snow Leopard 10.6. Even the icon is missing from the desktop. Somehow, re-booting the system also didnít help. Please help me with a solution.

samerjeet singh Array

Re: After Snow Leopard 10.6 upgrading, all browsers are missing from MacBook Air

Hello guest if the all browser are missing after installing of snowlepard than this problem occur only if theere is some error in installtion of snowleopard and also it may be due to reason that all the browser got delted and goes in recycle bin. Use these steps to get solve this problem 1 delte current snowleopard 2 install it again with right installtion process 3 goto mac recycle bin 4 restore all browser from there they will start working good bye

Mac Array

Re: After Snow Leopard 10.6 upgrading, all browsers are missing from MacBook Air

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steps to follow:

:: You can restore the Mac system so that your all apps is come back.

:: Else install the new browser.

:: You can download from the apple store.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saicharan Array

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem just do as i say.............

1.As you have updated your OS all the installed software's in that drive are removed.

2.So now youi are unable to get that browser's.

3.If you want that software's open the Time Machine.

4.Then by using it create a restore point.

5.If it do not help you then you have to install them again.

I hope by doing as i said you can solve your problem.

All the best............

Samuel Array

Dear Friend...

In upgrading OS, you need to know that all the browser and pre-installed apps are just diminished from the device because their root location is your main drive where your OS is installed.
    That's is why you are not getting browser in your MacBook device and icons too missing from your screen even after updating your browser.

The best option for you is to remove those icons and their files first and if you have the browser setup in your hard disk, then install them again. If you don't have setup in your hard disk then you can also download from the web manually and the re-install again. After installation, update all the browser from the web and also send or create a shortcut of the browser on your desktop as well.

Through this, the issue can be resolve.
    Thank you...

+ Reply to Thread