Unregistered

All Modern browser in my Mac Computer behaves like the browsers of old period

I don't know what exactly is happening with my Mac computer. It is a Motorola G5 2 Gigahertz with 4.5 GB RAM. Everything works fine except browsers. I have used many browsers but all of them shows boxes in place of good looking animation or even images. I have installed all modern web browsers which are available for my Mac and same thing happens with all. Is there any method t o fix this issue? If yes then help me.

rajat sharma Array

Re: All Modern browser in my Mac Computer behaves like the browsers of old period

There must be network problem or ur browsers are not updated,do it and after that ur browsers will search faster even in traffic

Amitkumar patro Array
    202,classic's Lohit apt,near C.D.R.hospital,3-6-186/2/1&2,hyderguda,Hyderabad-29

Re: All Modern browser in my Mac Computer behaves like the browsers of old period

Dear friend,
    As you told all modern browser in my mac computer behaves like the browser of old period that's mainly because of that you have not update with the modern version of browser that you have been using in your computer.So you need to update your browser with new version so that your computer would support that.

thank you.

Samuel Array

Dear Friend..

There is might be some problem which is related to your internet.
    This is the most common problem which many users phase in their Mac and PC because of internet, even i also phase this sometime in my TATA PHOTO +.
    Actually what happen when there is some sort of load on the speed of your net, it slow down everything and create that box,
    Due to this, the website and the page doesn't open and box kind of thing occurs.
    So what you need to do is to refresh your page 3 to 4 times.
    After doing that, this issue can be sort, otherwise there is no other option for solve this,

Thank you..

arunwillbe1 Array

Hi friend,

You are absolutely right all browser looks like old version.

---> If any even change in browser then it is called new version browser.So,because of this you can't see the difference between browsers.

---> Compared to all browsers the google chrome browser is fastest browser.

So,you can use this browser according to your wish.

+++ list of best browsers are :

1. Google chrome.

2. Opera browser.

3. Flash browser.

4. Mozilla browser.

5. Internet explorer.

Thank you.............

infosys848 Array

Hi,

Very little changed features you will see in new version browsers that's why you can't see any difference between the old browsers and new browsers.
    But it is better to choose the new version browsers because the old browsers may cause any problem in any time,
    So,change the browser to new version,
    You can also change the browser by updating it.
    Ensure the internet connection while updating it.
    Free the system from virus files.

+ Reply to Thread