Unregistered

Behaviour of H key changed in MacBook

I am a MacBook user. It was working fine till last night but now "H" key on my keyboard had started working in strange manner. Now when i press "H" key, a symbol appears on screen instead of "H". What should I do to fix this issue?

Support Array

Re: Behaviour of H key changed in MacBook

In your case, behaviour of H key has changed to “Alt key”. This is the reason why symbol appears when you press any key with “H” key on your keyboard. This kind of problem is a result of incorrect-assigned function. It seems that your keyboard has failed so try using any external keyboard or any other keyboard and check whether the same issue still persists or not. Normally, "Alt" key remains at "on" position all the time so it works without any issue. In your case, its place is taken by "H" key and "?" is the alternate symbol of "h" key. To fix this issue, it would be better for you to replace the keyboard. If the problem still persists then try changing the Language.

Rbdr Array

It is better you should go for new key board because this can be hardware technical problem instead of expensing on this buy a new keyboard...
    Or go apple store to download up dates
    Contact customer care
    Hope it works

T uh as nks

Mac Array

================================================== ==================================================

:: OFF the Mac system and again start the PC.

:: At the time staring press and hold the Command option with the letter P and R keys before the gray screen appears on the system.

:: Now you can hold the keys until the PC restarts.

:: This will reset the NV RAM/P RAM in your Mac,

:: By doing this all minor problem is reset and get back to working condition.

================================================== ================================================== =

+ Reply to Thread