Unregistered

Consistently getting an error message "The attempt to burn a disc failed"

I was trying to burn a disc but everytime my computer flashes an error message "The attempt to burn a disc failed due to write error". I haven't faced this kind of issue before so please tell me the meaning of this error, its cause and also its solution.

Bittoo Array

Re: Consistently getting an error message "The attempt to burn a disc failed"

Dear Friend...

All the Windows and OS are required to have a software for disc burning. It seems that you are trying to burn the disc without having a software due to which you getting the following error.

A part from this, there is might be a possibility that your disc driver has some issue and this issue only comes from disc drive lens damage.

Well, you can do few things to sort this issue.
    First you try to download and install any disc burner software like

1. Disco - Mac Disc Burning
    discoapp.com/

2. Burn (Mac) - Download
    burn.en.softonic.com/

3. Pop-Corn Burner, etc...

You can download any of them and install in your MacBook device.
    The another option for you is to check your disc drive lens, if it is damaged, then remove it and buy a new one. For this, you have to contact with Apple outlet or Apple Centre and replace with new one.

That's it,
    Thank you..

ozvert Array

Re: Consistently getting an error message "The attempt to burn a disc failed"

Hello dear...........

First check that you inserted an new empty DVD.
    Then check that the disc image file is less than 4GB (as more that 4GB wont burn and says too large.)
    Now make sure that the burner is working properly. or use another one to burn disc image.
    Then again check that the dvd driver is working well. If not the dvd wont burn properly it would get error in middle.

Hope you may understand.......

+ Reply to Thread