Unregistered

Could not mount error when trying to connect Seagate hard drive with Mac Lion OS

Trying to sync up the Seagate hard drive in my Mac which runs with the Lion OS and now when I do that I get the error message as “Could not mount error”. Why this is coming up? How can we get rid of this problem and make the Seagate hard drive to work in Mac?

nareshinsa123 Array

Re: Could not mount error when trying to connect Seagate hard drive with Mac Lion OS

hi,

i think you have this problem in your device due to the hardware problem and that is
    related with the faulty usb of the device and if you want to check it then you have to
    connect the hard drive with a new device if it is connected then it means you have fault
    in the jack of the usb of device and the solution of it is that you have to replace it with a new jack.
    also it may be due to the reason that hard drive is get affected by the virus and not working properly.
    thanks.

parveen.saini38680 Array

Re: Could not mount error when trying to connect Seagate hard drive with Mac Lion OS

hi,

sir i will tell you that if you are facing this problem then this problem in your
    device is due to the faulty USB of the device and that is why you are facing this problem .
    if you want to check this issue then you have to connect the hard drive with another device
    if it will open there then it is the problem in your USB and the solution of the problem is go to
    the service center of the device they will replace it with a new one free if you have the warranty
    of the device. otherwise you have to pay its cost.
    thanks.

+ Reply to Thread