Unregistered

Dictate quit unexpectedly error when trying to use the Vocabulary training in Mac

Whenever I try to use the Vocabulary training option in the Dragon Dictate application I end up getting the error as “Dictate quit unexpectedly, Click reopen to open the application again. This report will be sent to Apple automatically”. What to do for this error now? Can someone help me on this?

Support Array

Re: Dictate quit unexpectedly error when trying to use the Vocabulary training in Mac

This error will show up if you are using a .docx file in the Dragon Dictate application on your Mac and the fix for this problem is already being worked on in the latest updates. Now there is a workaround which you can follow for the same as follows,

STEP 1: Open the Word document which you want to use with the Dragon Dictate application.

STEP 2: Select File -> Save As option.

STEP 3: Change the format to .doc file which is the oldest one and save the document.

STEP 4: Now try to use it with the dragon dictate application which will work properly without any issues.
    Support,
    Community Manager.

+ Reply to Thread