Unregistered

Disk full error message when trying to save the Word document in Mac

My Ma runs with the Lion OS and now I am facing problem in saving the Word documents it just gives the error message as “Disk is full” but still there is space in my local drive, then why it’s showing up this error? What to do fix this problem and make it work to save the document?

Bittoo Array

Re: Disk full error message when trying to save the Word document in Mac

Dear Friend...

The drive where you want to save your MS File might have full or because if it is your main OS drive, the its obvious that you can't save it over there. The reason behind this is that C-Drive never allow to save such kind of file because it access is always denied by your OS Drive.

The another issue you have mentioned that you local drive still have some space, so I suggest you that the local drive might have some hidden file as well which is not shown in your drive clearly. First you unhide the files and then check that how much space is available in your drive.

If you don't have sufficient space in your drive, then delete some data and then try to save the file.You won't face any issue now.

Thank you...

Mac Array

Re: Disk full error message when trying to save the Word document in Mac

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:: Try to repair the disk permission so that any error with disk is resolve.

:: Now for the saving issue you need to reboot the Mac so that the word apps
    server service is restart again.

:: Else you need to check the apps having the latest update or not,if having
    then you can install it.

:: This will fix the all minor issue.

Done

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread