Unregistered

Does Mac Address book support vCard? Ways to use vcard in Address book?

I heard from my friend that the Mac Address Book is of great use but I am kinda not sure how to use it and so but it will highly helpful if I can import and export the vCards there. So is it possible? Can you please give me details about that?

Support Array

Re: Does Mac Address book support vCard? Ways to use vcard in Address book?

It is one of the added feature in Mac where it really supports the export and import of vCards from the Address Book and it really works well to where you can actually get all the contacts from your mobile as vCard format and import in the Mac Address book respectively. So now to use the options just follow the steps given below,

STEP 1: Open the Address Book from your Mac.
    STEP 2: From the File menu you can see the option as “Import vCard” and select the vCard which you have taken from your mobile to the Mac.
    STEP 3: Now you can see the contact being imported in your Mac Address book.
    STEP 4: You can also Export the contacts from your Address book for that you just have to select the contact and right click and select the option “Export vCard”.
    STEP 5: You can also export the vCards in Group where you just need to right click on the group again -> Select “Export Group vCard”.

In this way you can export/import and use the vCard option in your Mac without any problem and Mac Address Book is something which is really useful if you want all your contacts in sync. If you are still facing issues regarding the Address Book in your Mac OS X then just leave in your query here to get the solution as soon as possible.

mahhiads Array

Hello Friend,

Step By Step Process :

1. Open Mac Address Book And Click On File >> New Group
    1.jpg

2. Enter Your Mac Address Group Name And Enter
    3. Again Click On File >> Import
    2.jpg

4. Now Select And Click On The File (Which Contain All Contact)
    5. Now Click On The Import Button
    3.jpg

Some Time Later Your Contact Store In The Mac Address Book

samerjeet singh Array

Yes you ahd heard true mac supprot vcard option in it. You have to use the vcard in it. It is helpfull in import and export of the important document like file,contact and other important things you have to vcard license to transfer all these things.

+ Reply to Thread