Unregistered

Does Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera HX200V works with iMovie on Mac?

I am planning to buy Sony cyber-shot digital camera HX200V but I am afraid if the pictures and videos which are recorded can be used with iMovie application in my Mac? Can you please confirm this if not I can better go for some other cameras which holds the support for it. As I need to work with iMovie for my project which needs the best video recording and pictures.

jpdmostwanted Array

Re: Does Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera HX200V works with iMovie on Mac?

Yes,you can go for it.Sony uses uses these 2 codecs AVCHD and MPEG-4 for videos captured in this camera.Mac users can edit MPEG-4 and most AVCHD videos, using iMovie or Final Cut Pro.
    Else you can use media converters to play or edit (make sure to have AVCHD rewrap plug-in)

ozvert Array

Hello dear......
    Most of the sony cam's are compatable with MAC and even works with imovie.
    Mostly sony recorded videos are in format of MPEG-4 or AVCHD.
    and you can edit these from Imovie in MAC.

Thank you.................

prachinvermaji Array

hello sir

i want to tell you all the sony device and its recorded data can be used with i movie application in mac, whatever the files format for video and pictures recorded by the cony cyber short devices can be easily edit in your internal mac software name final cut pro.

link download final cut pro softare for mac are as follows :-
    http://final-cut-pro-x,en.softonic.com/mac/download

As the link given above you can convery different audio, vidio and picture format i this format so not to worry about your camera feature and its function.
    a part form this, you can also takes help of some ather media cutters and converters for palying and converters for playing and editing the videos and pictures according to your conveniece.

thanks................

Samuel Array

Dear Friend..

All the Sony devices and its recorded data can be used with iMovie applications in Mac,
    Whatever the files format for video and pictures recorded by the Sony Cyber Shot devices can be easily edit in your internal Mac Software name Final Cut Pro.

The link for downloading the
    Final Cut Pro Software for Mac are as follows:-
    http://final-cut-pro-x.en.softonic.com/mac/download

As the link given above, you can convert different audio, video and picture format in this format, so not to worry about your camera feature and its functions.
    A part from this, you can also takes help of some other media cutters and converters for playing and editing the videos and pictures according to your convenience.

Thank you..

prachineverma39009 Array

hi,

sir yes all the Sony devices and its recorded data can be used with the i movie application.
    what ever the format for video and for the pictures recorded by the Sony cyber shot device
    scan be easily edited in your internal mac software named FINAL CUT PRO.
    THANKS.

+ Reply to Thread