Unregistered

"Error connected to server, check the server name or IP address." on Mac OS X Lion

Am unable to browse anything on my mac machine, whenever I open the chrome or safari I get the message that "Error connected to server, check the server name or IP address." and doesn't matter how many attempts I do and how many refreshes I try. The internet is working fine on my machine but getting this error.

abhijeet2015 Array

Re: "Error connected to server, check the server name or IP address." on Mac OS X Lion

Hi...................,

Suggestions ------------->
    * Make sure that the date and time is well set in device.
    * You need to reset them and use fast net connection.
    * Also see that the internet settings are correctly done.
    * APN name of the dialer must be correct in nature.

You need to come to the network utility in device and then press the look up option.
    network-utility-lookup.jpg
    Look up allows you to get the information about the web site or ip address .The drop down menu allows you to choose from the number
    of different type of information . For example performing a name server look up on any address it will tell you that this site is hosted by
    this company and a mx record look up will tell you that our email is handled by google only.

Thanks

Mac Array

Re: "Error connected to server, check the server name or IP address." on Mac OS X Lion

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow the steps to solve the issue:-

1. System Preferences>Network, top of window>Locations>Edit Locations and
    use the automatic option.

2. Then check again you got the same issue or not.

3. Otherwise locate the system Preferences> Network,click on the advanced button.

4. Now tap on the DNS tab, click on the little plus icon, then add these numbers.

5. Now check it is working or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread