Unregistered

Error: "DVDPlayback.framework version corrupted." on Mac OS X 10.6.5

Am getting the error message "DVDPlayback.framework version corrupted." on my mac machine which is currently running on OS X 10.6.5. I don't understand why this error started on my machine, I haven't made any new changes to my machine, this is appearing automatically. Anyhow, please provide a fix for this error.

abhijeet2015 Array

Re: Error: "DVDPlayback.framework version corrupted." on Mac OS X 10.6.5

Hi..........,

The first thing you need to do is to make it work is to pretend you are on a bloatware infested windows machine and reinstall the operating system.

You can also download VLC and can use that for DVD playback until mother apple issue update which is included in next update after 10.8.2

Now back to my Insanity work out....

Good Luck !!!!!!!

web Tadon Array

Dear user to get rid of this problem eithrer you are to change the DVD play back corrupted version or to adopt

alternate method to get the facility as usual.

Dear friend as you do not know why this error message is coming on the screen.You can remove the corrupted

version DVD player instead you can download another new version to your Mac.Or if you can arrange an external

DVD writer you can serve your purpose till the orginal problem solvr.For downloading purpose use 3g net

connection.

Thank you,

sbhat Array

Dear user as you are receiving error message DVD play back .frame work version corrupted, then you can not

use this DVD play back.To solve this issue you can uninsatll or remove present corrupted dvd play back

version.After that you are to add strong internet connection to download new version of DVD playback to

get usual service.Otherwise you can use external DVD writer/play back for the time being.

Thank You,

+ Reply to Thread