Unregistered

Fan of Macbook Pro Retina display is giving noise

Just 2 days back I bought new 2013 Macbook Pro retina which looked like working fine and now when I try to use it I am hearing the fan noise like every 5 secs or so. Why is that? What might be the issue? I am: really worried now because of this. Please help.

Support Array

Re: Fan of Macbook Pro Retina display is giving noise

The main reason Fan rotating with greater speed than normal is the processor in your Macbook Pro retina must be taking up too much of process than it can handle. So the first thing which you need to check is with the background process which are running in your Mac. Try to kill all the unused process which are running.

If you are still facing the fan noise issue then probably some dust particles have gone in through the holes, try to switch off your Macbook and then blow dry air in the gaps where the Fan releases the exhaust and then try switching on.

Tried above points but still having some issues then there be a problem inside your Macbook Pro board which need to be checked from the Apple care centre. Just find one to the nearest and get it fixed in no time.

abhijeet2015 Array

Hi............,

Suggestion --->
    * Fan noise is because when your system performance is poor.
    * Make sure that your system has antivirus in it.
    * Make sure that your system is not overloaded.
    * Make sure your system RAM is more than 1 GB

Thanks

Mac Array

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following reasons of fan noise:

:: Not using high Graphics games,these type of game provide too much load into system and cause system heat.

:: Not use the system too long time means to say giving the time to cool the system.

:: Uninstall the apps which take a high CPU usage,this will heat the system.

:: Try to update bios of the system to overcome the issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread