Unregistered

FileVault really necessary for Mac to prevent bad security things?

I have the FileVault application installed in my Macbook Pro and just want to know if it will really help from preventing bad security things to happen as like making my System to be a Zombie? Is there anything which is useful out of it? Can you please explain?

Support Array

Re: FileVault really necessary for Mac to prevent bad security things?

As of now there is no deadly malware available which can actually make your Macbook Pro to be a Zombie. The basic thing which the FileVault does is it check for the error if any or the malwares which are present in the Macbook. If so it will automatically try to remove those and keeps your Mac safe.

Even it does a Disk Encryption which will not be able to tampered from the Mac when the system is in use as usual. Now there are several other AntiVirus and AntiMalware applications available for Mac which I feel not of much use when we ourself can check the things.

You might feel that your Macbook is pretty slow initially when FileVault is used as it goes into a encryption mode where it will change all those things which are available in the Mac. So as I said before you don’t need to stick up only with the File Vault application as there are still more and more antimalware applications available for Mac.

Mac Array

================================================== ================================================== ===

Friend,
    For kind your information that this file Vault apps is not the antivirus or not to prevent from the virus,but this is the secure system software to secure your data from the others.
    And this is not necessary to use this and for prevent from the security.If you have some important file or some important data that you want to prevent from the others,so you can use this software OK.

Uses:

=) And it is used to secure information

=) For the Security & Privacy purpose.

=) For Hide the data in your system, password-protect, encrypt any file instantly.

=) Also any file and folder or email and data encryption that you want to lock.

================================================== ================================================== ==

Mac Array

================================================== ================================================== ===

Friend,
    For kind your information that this file Vault apps is not the antivirus or not to prevent from the virus,but this is the secure system software to secure your data from the others.
    And this is not necessary to use this and for prevent from the security.If you have some important file or some important data that you want to prevent from the others,so you can use this software OK.

Uses:

=) And it is used to secure information

=) For the Security & Privacy purpose.

=) For Hide the data in your system, password-protect, encrypt any file instantly.

=) Also any file and folder or email and data encryption that you want to lock.

================================================== ================================================== ==

+ Reply to Thread