Unregistered

Fix to make work the fingerprint scanner device in Mac?

Got the Sony puppy fingerprint scanner device and now I am trying to integrate it with my Mac but the problem is the drivers which they have provided is for older OS version I guess because I am not able to install it in Mountain Lion. What should I do now? Can you please help me to fix this issue and make it work?

nikhil202k Array

Re: Fix to make work the fingerprint scanner device in Mac?

fing.jpg

Problem to Fix to make work the fingerprint scanner device in Mac :
    Yes,you can make work the fingerprint scanner in Mac but scanner read and identify by compare the fingerprint of user .

If your fingerprint is match with the saved or store fingerprint then it will be acceptable and able to login account .

To fix a Work the fingerprint scanner device in Mac you have to first install a Mountain Lion in your Mac device and it is used to for storing fingerprints as statistical algorithms .
    This is a procedure to Fix to make work the fingerprint scanner device in Mac .

prachinvermaji Array

dear sir

your mac to connect to fingerprint scanner device and then install software and derive cd.insert the disc in you mac open the disc .and then go for the setup and start the installation proceed . once the installation is complete eject the disc .and then restart the your drive and scanner has been connected .of you do find any device connect all the cables and all the cables again.

it recognize the immediately.

thank................

Samuel Array

Dear Friend..

The only thing which is required in this process is the proper installation of drivers and software which required for to make work the fingerprint scanner device in Mac.

Here are the steps which are as follows:-

1. Open your fingerprint scanner packaging and connect the device with your MacBook.
    2. Now check your packaging that it comes with a software or driver CD.
    3. Insert this disc in your disc drive and open the disc.
    4. Go for the setup and start following the installation process.
    5. Once the installation is complete, eject the disc.
    6. Then restart the MacBook device and your drive that the scanner has been connected.
    7. If you do find any device connected over there, then disconnect all the cables and connect all the cables again.

Also go for the web and search and download its latest software and drivers. It recognize the device immediately.
    Thank you...

+ Reply to Thread