Unregistered

Fix for using HP Laserjet 1536 Printer/Scanner in Mac?

No idea why my HP Laserjet 1536 printer/scanner stopped working in my Mac which runs with Snow Leopard. I just gave a print of three pages and it says ready but the document is not getting printed.

Why this is happening? Is there some settings changed? Can you please give me the steps to follow for setting up the HP Laserjet 1536 printer in Mac? Kindly help me in this regard.

samerjeet singh Array

Re: Fix for using HP Laserjet 1536 Printer/Scanner in Mac?

Hello gueasif your hp laserjet printer is not working with your mac than it is happening due to following reasons1 error in printer2 faulted printing software of mac3 incompatible printeruse these steps to solve your problem1 first change your priner2 now delete your current printing software and install newone3 also use a printer compatible with mac4 all the inkjet printer are compatible with macsgood bye

saicharan Array

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem just do as i say..................................

1.This can be the problem of the cable connections.

2.So you check all the cable connections of your printer.

3.If they are alright then you connect your printer to another device and check is it working or not.

4.If it is working fine with another device then this can be the problem of the printer drivers in your Mac.

5.So you try to uninstall them and then install them again.

All the best........................

Mac Array

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------
    Instruction to fix the printer issue:------

1. First you have to choose the Apple icon from the main screen in your Mac.

2. Now tap on the System Preferences and navigate to "
    Print" section.

3. After then you can press the right button on the left column where you see the printers.

4. Under you can press on "
    Reset printing service".

5. Now wait for to complete the process and
    re-add your printers.

6 .This will install the
    latest drivers automatically which should fix the scanner/printer issue
    in your Mac.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samuel Array

Dear Friend...

It is surely the issue which is created by the printer.
    Though your printer is ready but sometimes, the previous commands which you gave for printing is still pending and due to this, the present command also get in cue and the print doesn't come.

Well, to solve this issue, you need to check first the properties of your printer where this cue is present.
    Once you find the pending command in your properties, then just delete or cancel those previous command and the give a new command.

If you get the print this time, it means the printer is working fine and if not, then just remove the drivers from your device and then re-install them again so that the setting could be changed. If such issue creates in future, follow the same procedure.

Now it definitely works fine.
    Thank you...

+ Reply to Thread