Unregistered

Getting back iLife bundle after Mountain Lion restore

Just restored the Mountain Lion on my new Mac and now right after that I see that the iLife bundle is missing. Can you please tell me what steps need to be followed for getting it back? First of all is it possible to get it back? Kindly provide me the information. Thanks.

Support Array

Re: Getting back iLife bundle after Mountain Lion restore

Yes there is always a way of getting back things in your Mac. So now just go through the below given steps to get it done,

STEP 1: Open the App store from the dock.

STEP 2: Enter your Apple ID and password in it to log in.

STEP 3: Select purchases.

STEP 4: Now if you have previously accepted the iLife bundle applications within the Mac App store then you should see the iLife applications appear in the Accept of the screen. Just select Accept.

STEP 5: Now it may prompt your for the Apple ID and password again. Just give in and you can see that the applications will be moving to purchased section. Just select install to get it back again to your Mac.

Dark knight Array

Re: Getting back iLife bundle after Mountain Lion restore

Hello Dear Aspirant ... Yes Ofcourse you can get back iLife bundle after Mountain Lion restore you need to get through the following steps as mentioned below : Open the App Store available in the App from the Dock . Enter your id in the required fields and log in go to the purchases . Check for the availability of the iLife app on the screen and select it. i.e from the store , enter your apple id and password if required ( if prompted again ) after that install and go back to your Mac. Thank you all....

+ Reply to Thread