Unregistered

Getting an error message "This disk cannot be used to start up your computer." in Mac Lion.

I think this problem is related to Partition. I am consistently getting an error message "This disk cannot be used to start up your computer." when trying to perform Mac Lion installation.It is quite annoying. Is there anyone who can help me in fixing this issue?

Support Array

Re: Getting an error message "This disk cannot be used to start up your computer." in Mac Lion.

Yes, it is a common problem so don't worry. To fix this issue, Open disk utility by navigating to Hard Drive>> Applications>> Utilities. Now choose your Hard Drive and then click on tab which shows "Partition" and resize the Partition of Mac to 128 MB. Finally click on "Apply". Now Perform the installation procedure. I am sure that it will work for you.

Mac Array

Re: Getting an error message "This disk cannot be used to start up your computer." in Mac Lion.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

Doesn’t worry simply increase the disk size.

:: And for that move the disk utility.

:: Then open the hard drive.

:: Now selects the application.

:: And then utilities, where you choose the drive and press the partition.

:: Now you can re-size the Partition of Mac to 128 MB OK.

:: This will fix the disk problem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

+ Reply to Thread