Unregistered

How to authorize my Mac for iTunes?

I want to know the steps which I need to follow authorizing my Mac to use the iTunes application. Is there anyway I can do it? So that I can put in the music files which I wanted to be in the iTunes. Hope that I will get the detailed information for the same.

Support Array

Re: How to authorize my Mac for iTunes?

Yes we do have the support for authorizing your Mac only for iTunes application or for several other application depending on the need. Now to authorize the iTunes application you need to follow the below mentioned steps,

STEP 1: Open the iTunes application.
    STEP 2: Select the Store option from the Main Menu.
    STEP 3: Now in the list check for the option “Authorize this computer” and select it.
    STEP 4: Give in your Apple ID information to confirm it.
    STEP 5: If you want to deauthorize the application again. Just go again to Store option from the menu bar -> Select the option given as “Deauthorize this computer”.
    In this way you can authorize the iTunes application specifically to copy your own music files to it in your Mac.

vetdoc.01 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to know the steps which I need to follow authorizing my Mac to use the iTunes application. Is there anyway I can do it? So that I can put in the music files which I wanted to be in the iTunes. Hope that I will get the detailed information for the same.
    Yes ofcourse you can authorise your MAC to use the iTunes appplication.

To authorize the iTunes application in your MAC do follow the below mentioned steps,it may help you:-

>> Go to the iTunes application.
    >> From the Main Menu, Select the Store option
    >> Now select the option Authorize this system from the list.
    >> Provide your details it asks for.
    and you are done!!
    Now you can authorize the iTunes application specifically & copy your own music files into it.

good luck!!

ankit60 Array

Well dear of course you can authorise your mac to use i tunes application.follow these steps.
    <>first of all go to the
    iTunes
    application.
    <> now
    Select the Store
    option. Now select
    the option
    Authorize this
    system from
    the given options.
    <> give the
    details for which it asks.
    Thank you
    for.

Mac Array

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++ Steps to authorize my Mac for iTunes }} First open the iTunes application. }} Now after that goes to the main menu which is available on the upper panel and then selects the Store Option. }} Under it, there is option that is “Authorize this computer”, so check this option. }} By doing this you can Authorize your computer OK. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++

+ Reply to Thread