Unregistered

How to avoid the Error while updating Adobe Flash Player on Mac OSX 10.6.8?

Am using mac os x 10.6.8 in my computer, everything was fine, so specific issues to share. But having issue while updating the adobe flash player on my mac machine. When the icon pops up regarding the update for flash player, I clicked on it then the browser opens and there will be a error to update the software. Please tell the way to avoid this error. thank you.

Raju22711 Array

Re: How to avoid the Error while updating Adobe Flash Player on Mac OSX 10.6.8?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Am using mac os x 10.6.8 in my computer, everything was fine, so specific issues to share. But having issue while updating the adobe flash player on my mac machine. When the icon pops up regarding the update for flash player, I clicked on it then the browser opens and there will be a error to update the software. Please tell the way to avoid this error. thank you.

- You have followed correct steps for updating Adobe Flashplayer.

- But you have not mentioned that what error message is poping up during updating Adobe Flashplayer.

- The problem may be internet connection.

- While updating any app you need to have connect your Mac first with internet.

- After that your Mac will automatically find suiatable update for your apps.

- If app owns problem then reinstall the Adobe Flash player and then try for update.

- You can directly download suiatable version of adobe flashplayer from adobe website by just visiting this website from your mac:

www.adobe.com

ankit60 Array

Well dear you have not specified the error which you are getting.
    To install any application or software you need to have a proper internet connection.without proper internet connection.
    One more thing you should remember that you should not have any virus files present in your system.so you should download a antivirus like quickheal for your device and install it and scan your whole system to avoid virus problem.
    I think your problem will be solved now.thank you

lakshmina26 Array

Do the following , it is need to make a note of these while downloading something:

Scanning process must first takes place.
    Updated internet security to be installed.
    Unwanted data or files to be deleted.
    Clear the cache.

Then download the updated version and the original to be installed to avoid errors and attacks.

Take care of these are enough , will give you the better result.

infosys848 Array

Hi,
    To avoid error while updating the adobe flash player in mac system then you should not have the below problems.
    If network failure in between the update adobe flash player then your update process fails or you should have enough internet data balance because if internet data balance is over in between the update process the update of adobe flash player fails or due to slow internet connection problem also this update process fails.Some of the tips to avoid the error while updating any application in mac are always use the speed network for updating or accept the terms and conditions in between the update process or adobe flash player or check the internet data plan balance.If it is over then recharge it and proceed to update.Don't operate any task in mac while update process is going.

+ Reply to Thread