Unregistered

How to change the desktop animation speed in mac?

I am using Mac OS X and consistently trying to change its desktop animation speed. I have tried to find a solution for this but failed all the time. I posted this question on many Tech forums but unfortunately they failed to help me. Is there any one who can give some idea about it?

Support Array

Re: How to change the desktop animation speed in mac?

There is no any method to fully control the desktop Animation speed. However you can easily decrease the animation time through your terminal using simple command. This is a handy trick and will fulfill your need.To decrease the desktop animation time in Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Open "Terminal" and type the following commands:
    defaults write com.apple.dock expose-animation-duration -float 0.1 ; killall Dock
    Here 0.1 specifies the time. Adjust it according to your need.If it doesn't suits you and you want to revert this setting back to default then again Open "Terminal" and type the following command:
    defaults delete com.apple.dock expose-animation-duration ; killall Dock

Mac Array

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to increase or decrease the animation speed of Mac system then you need to close the kill all finder file which is
    running behind your Mac system and then open the terminal window from it.
    Now here you type in the command “defaults write com.apple.dock expose-animation-duration -float X “.
    X=.1,.2, ETC that you want to set the duration.
    Once this is done then closes the terminal and restart the system, so that it will take the effect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

luck Array

Hello Dear Dude ...

First of all open the Home page

Then go to the Start menu

After that go to Settings

Then go to Control panel

After that navigate to the Appearance

Then go to Performance option

Go to the Visual effects .. You can select the particular option

That is it

ALL THE GOOD LUCK

samerjeet singh Array

hello guest first let me tell you that desktop animation spped it ultimately set be desktop and still you can increase or decrease it speed according to your choice...... Just follow these instrustion to get resolve your problem........ 1 goto main programm menu of mac...... 2 Than goto maccontrol area... 3 click on the option of desktop there.. 4 goto its setting.. 5 adjust desktop speed from there.. 6 click finish.. Than your problem will be solved. Good bye.

+ Reply to Thread