Unregistered

How to fix the installation problem after buying a new Hard disk for my Mac?

My mac got crashed recently so I went to the Apple store and they said that the hard disk got crashed. I replaced with the new one and now when I try to put the installation disc to install and when the installation is about to start I am getting the error as “Mac OS cannot be installed on this computer”. What is the issue? Why I am not able to install? Can you please help me in this? Thank you.

Samuel Array

Re: How to fix the installation problem after buying a new Hard disk for my Mac?

Dear Friend...

There is perfectly fine about your hard disk,
    I think the problem is lie in your Mac OS. May be it is not properly write or the OS is corrupt.

Many times, when people make a copy of the hard disk, forget that they need to make the disc bootable so that when it install or at the time of installation, it run as a bootable device,

This boot option is missing in your CD and that's why you get this option.
    I suggest you to buy the original disc from the Apple store or ask from some of your friends who have that disc.
    If you still feel that this is some internal problem, then you can contact with your Apple store.

Thank you..

samerjeet singh Array

Re: How to fix the installation problem after buying a new Hard disk for my Mac?

HelloThis problem may be occuring due to following reason.1 virus problem2 incompatible harddiskuse these steps.1 scan your mac with good quality antivirus2 check memory of your harddisk3 it must be compatible with your mac4 than install with right installtion procedure5 your problem will be solvedgood bye

kalyanipro Array

Hi friend,

The following is the procedure for solving the problem of fixing the intallation after buying a new Hard disk for your Mac.

At first you have to download and install the good quality anti-virus.

Then Mac is to be scanned with good quality anti-virus.

Now the memory harddisk is to be verified.

After that you must note that for your Mac,the harddisk memory is to be compatible.

Then by following the correct installation procedure you need to install it.

Thanks.

satya praveen Array

Hi.............

Yeah! I got your problem.

1.This was not the problem of your new hard disk.

2.This may be the problem of the OS which you are trying to install.

3.Some files in the CD may be corrupted so your old hard disk may also corrupted.

4.So you try to install the software from the original CD and also check that your CD has no scratches.

5.If your CD contains scratches then some files in it will not be copied onto your hard disk.

6.Or you take your hard disk to the apple store and they will only install the OS and give you the hard disk.

All the best............

Dark knight Array

Hello Friends ..

The Steps for fixing the installation problem after buying a new hard disk for mac are

as follows :

Install the Genuine and Compatible OS.

do not Go with the Trail or Duplicate

as they might create the damage to the Hard Disk.

Always go with the Genuine as it will be safe .

Partitionate Your hard disk and name the Drives.

Select the Drive that you want to Install the Os .

and wait for some time till the installation process is completed .

Thank you..

katrina Array

Dear User ......

I will solve your problem into some easy steps.......

So first of all go and turn on your computer and then go to the home screen and then go and Install the Genuine and Compatible OS...And then do not Go with the Trail or Duplicate ....After that just they might create the damage to the Hard Disk....And then just go with the Genuine as it will be safe...After that just Partitionate Your hard disk and name the Drives....Now at the end just select the Drive that you want to Install the Os...And then wait for some time till the installation process is completed ....

ALL the best ......
    Thank you ......

Bittoo Array

Dear Friend..

I don't think that this is again the error of hard disk.
    It might be related to your Mac OS which you are trying to install in the hard disk.
    There might be several issue regarding this:-

1. The OS is corrupt
    2. OS might be pirated
    3. Or some file is missing from there.

As it confirm that the problem in Mac OS because you changed your hard disk 1 time and install the OS two time where you get failure.

Now try these solutions:-
    1. If you think that the OS is corrupt, then try to install the compatible OS which have all the features and make sure that the OS CD has been properly writes,

2. If the CD is pirated, then OS again can't be installed, so please buy a genuine and original Mac OS CD and then install in the hard disk. You can get the original Mac OS CD from the Apple Store or Outlet after paying a heavy amount.

Thank you..

+ Reply to Thread