Unregistered

How to fix when Printer Drivers crashes frequently on Macbook with OSX 10.6.3?

On my macbook with os x v.106.3, a HP laserjet AIO is connected, and all the required drivers are installed manually. When I give a print by opening it and then File under it Print, as soon as I click this all the drivers crashed and message will be appeared like drivers not found to connect to Printer, this repeats every time, how to fix it?

mahhiads Array

Re: How to fix when Printer Drivers crashes frequently on Macbook with OSX 10.6.3?

Hello Friend,

Just Follow Some Steps Are :

>> Firstly Uninstalled The Printer Driver Just Open The Application Folder And Select And Right Click On The Printer Driver And Choose The Show All The Package Option
    >> Than Delete All The Package File From The System As Well As Icon From The Application Folder And Restart The System
    >> Than Open The Website And Download The
    Driver
    >> Than Installed In The System And Restart The System
    >> Than Check All The Cables Are Connected Properly Than Access The Printer.

I Hope That Info Is Usefully

Mac Array

Re: How to fix when Printer Drivers crashes frequently on Macbook with OSX 10.6.3?

================================================== ================================================== ==

Troubleshoot:

:: First you need to check the printer whether is connecting properly to the system OS x v.106.3 or not.

:: Check the paper and ink is under the printer device or not.

:: Try to add again the printer device and for that open the preference tap and search the HP laserjet AIO printer under the printer option.

:: Now try to delete and then add the HP laser-jet AIO printer again.

:: Then try to restart the Mac system and then Check it is working or not

================================================== ================================================== ===

+ Reply to Thread