Unregistered

How much time will it take to get the game if ordered from GameTree Mac?

I recently ordered a new game from GameTree Mac and immediately I got a mail saying that the download is queued. When will I get the game now? I have paid the money too? How to keep track of it? Has anyone faced the same queue problem before? Please give your suggestions.

ankit60 Array

Re: How much time will it take to get the game if ordered from GameTree Mac?

I think you have ordered this game online for which you have to pay the cost and it will take some time.as i know i think you would have registered with your mobile number or email id for purchase.you should see for notification as they will provide information about it.so keep in touch.
    BEST OF LUCK

ozvert Array

Hello dear..............
    The download from queue will start immediately when your transaction has been approved and verified .
    As you got a Conformation mail, you can write a complaint on this issue to the address of support in that mail.
    And after verifying your details in the server they can provide you a new link to download............

Hope you get out of this problem.........
    Thankyou.................

Samuel Array

Hello Dear...

I guess you have ordered this game through online shopping.
    As you said that you download is in queued, it means it will take some time but as its a online shopping, then you have to pay.
    It depends whether they apply shipping charge or not otherwise this is a paid game and you have to give cost of the game.

To keep a track for this, you just continuously check your email id and also your mobile if you are registered with that.
    They provide continuous alert regarding the status of your game and when its complete, they will deliver at your home.
    The email alerts are the proof of your ordered game.

I also did the same and with in 5 days, I got the delivery.
    Hope I sort the problem.

Thank You ...

samerjeet singh Array

hello guest gametree mac is a special app in mac which enable very wide range of game for the user of mac. And some of fame init are costly or free of cost. So if you are ordered for the game. If it will availble than you can get in 2 ot 3 hour. And if the game is not availble than it will take time of 4 or 5 days. Also take care that you had cleared all the payment formalities. And also your order is registered. Good bye

+ Reply to Thread