Unregistered

How to restore my files back in my MAC from the Time Capsule? What steps to follow for it?

I have 1TB Time Capsule which use to backup my MAC and recently I had some issue where I all the files are corrupted, so now I want to restore all the files which are stored in my Time Capsule back again. How to do it? Can you please explain me the steps to follow?

Support Array

Re: How to restore my files back in my MAC from the Time Capsule? What steps to follow for it?

It is default that these problem do happen and Apple have just handled it well by providing the Time Capsule where it just stores all your datas every day and you can just get back all your files once it is installed properly,

STEP 1: Insert your Mac OS X installation disk which came with your MAC and start.
    STEP 2: Connect the external drive which as the backup took from the Time Machine application.
    STEP 3: Hold “C” key while booting to boot from the DVD.
    STEP 4: Now select the default settings and go to Utilities -> Restore System from backup form the menu which is found on the top of the screen.
    STEP 5: In the next window it will ask for the source for backup -> Select the time machine and if the backup location is time capsule then make sure it is turned on and the time machine will take up through the process which are required for the backup.
    STEP 6: Select the snapshot from the backups which is shows and select continue and give the disk location where you want to restore the things and it will start the restoration process which might be quite time consuming depending upon the data which it holds.
    STEP 7: Once the restoration is done you can restart for the things to get reflected, remove the DVD from the drive.

So now you are all set with the files which you want it back in your MAC. If you face any problem in doing this or need some help to fix in your MAC just drop in your query here to get the fix.

PHATAKA Array

Re: How to restore my files back in my MAC from the Time Capsule? What steps to follow for it?

HI FRIEND

I think u should use Time Machine recover any files easily...................

Dark knight Array

Hi..

The steps to be followed to restore my files back in my Mac from the

time capsule :

Firstly insert the MAC OS X installation disk .

connect the external drive

restart your device now .

hold C while boot is going on

select the default settings and go to utilities

Restore system from the Backup

in the next step you will be asked to select the backup source

then select Time machine .

Make sure that it is turned on

now select the snapshot from the backups .

wait for some time till the restore process is completed .

after the process is completed eject the disk .

and restart your device .

and also disconnect the external drive .

Thank you..

arunwillbe1 Array

Hi friend,

It is very simple to restore the your files from backup from time capsule.For this you need to follow the below instructions.

+++ Steps to restore the files from back application time capsule :

1. First of all turn on the mac system.

2. Now locate the time capsule backup app and open it.

3. After open you will see the all backup files here.

4. Select the backup files which you want to restore now.

5. After selecting tap the options.

6. In options select the restore and check the restore files where it got stored.

Thank you......................

theking Array

my dear friend

follow the procedure to restore the files from backup application time capsule

1) First of all turn on your devices.

2) Now find the time capsule backup app and open it.

3) After then you will see all backup files there.

4) Select the backup files which you want to restore now.

5) After selecting tap to the options.

6) In options select the restore and check the restore files where it got stored.

hope this information help you

ANKUR Array

Hello sir,

YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO FOLLOW ME FOR GETTING THE SOLUTION TO YOUR QUERY AS FOLLOWS:::::::::>>>>>

I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE TO USE THE DISK DRILL APPS FOR SOLVING YOUR QUERY.SO

FIRST OF ALL YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO SEE THE VIDEO THAT I AM GOING TO YOU FOR THE DATA RECOVERY::::::>>>

ALSO SEE THE VIDEO FROM THE FOLLOWING LINK::::>>>>>

YOU CAN GET MORE INFORMATION FROM THE LINK::::::::>>>>>>>>

http://www.cleverfiles.com/

I AM SURE THAT NOW YOU WILL GET THE SOLUTION TO YOUR QUERY.

THANK YOU.

+ Reply to Thread