Unregistered

How to use one-finger double-tap Folder open functionality on Multi-touch trackpad?

I want to use one-finger double-tap on my Multi-Touch trackpad to open any document. I am using Snow leopard. I have asked this question in many forums but still struggling to get any helpful response. I hope that members of this forum will provide some assistance.

Support Array

Re: How to use one-finger double-tap Folder open functionality on Multi-touch trackpad?

To use one-finger double-tap open functionality on your multi-touch trackpad.To do the same, open "System Preference" of Trackpad and check the checkbox which says "Tap to Click". In order to work properly, your Multi Touchpad trackpad must be capable of realizing different gestures. Now make sure that you have enabled "Dragging" or "Drag Lock" or "Secondary click" options.The working can differ on the basis of different settings used by you.

Mac Array

Re: How to use one-finger double-tap Folder open functionality on Multi-touch trackpad?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

Steps to use one-finger double-tap Folder open functionality on Multi-touch track pad

}} It is very simple to use the one-finger double-tap open functionality.

}} For using this feature you need to open the "System Preference" of Track pad.

}} Then tap on the “Tap to Click” and here you check the box in front of it.

}} After then enabled the option that is "Dragging”, "Drag Lock" and "Secondary click".

}} By doing this you will able to use one-finger double-tap Folder open functionality on Multi-touch track pad.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

+ Reply to Thread