Unregistered

Instructions to get the options in Virtual DJ Home Edition as like Windows version in Mac?

I used to do many musical projects in the Virtual DJ Home Edition when I was using Windows PC but now I have moved to Mac and I have installed the same application in it but there are many options missing in it.

Why is that? Can you please give me the instructions which I have to follow for getting all the options in my Mac too? Thanks.

mahhiads Array

Re: Instructions to get the options in Virtual DJ Home Edition as like Windows version in Mac?

Hello Friend,

Reason For This Problem :

Virtual.jpg

>> You Install The Previous Version So Download The Latest Version Of Software And Latest Version Of Virtual DJ Software (VirtualDJ 7 PRO)

>> So Download From The Official Site Of Virtual DJ Software And Install In Your System And Enjoy All The Features......

If You Got Any Problem Than Contact With Support : http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

ozvert Array

Re: Instructions to get the options in Virtual DJ Home Edition as like Windows version in Mac?

Hello dear...................
    You have to see the platform and specifications of the software before downloading it, as it is compatable to your MAC.
    You can download lot of DJ software through NET. after installing it Use help guide to view instructions.
    Some good and Top DJ softwares are
    1. MIXX Free-DJ-Software-Mixx.jpg

2. KraMixerkramixer-Free-Windows-DJ-software.jpg

3. Dekstacy
    and many more.............

Thankyou.................

nis_mac Array

Hi friend,

Atomix-Virtual-DJ7-pro.jpg

>>>It is happening because your are using different versions of this application

>>>Might be you are using latest version of this application on windows pc

>>>But now you are using the older version of this application

>>>In this case uninstall the current version of this application from Mac

>>>Then download the latest version of Virtual DJ which is compatible with you OS

>>>Now install it and enjoy all the features

>>>Hope so this information helps you

Thank You

chikky619 Array

The problem might be using of older version so, you need to get updated to new version or to the latest version of Virtual DJ Home Edition. This might be problem of missing the options and also you need to restart the application before you start the device for the first time . So, that you do not find such type of problems.

For more details for contacting click here

Samuel Array

Dear Friend...

The option which are missing in that, it means the virtual DJ software you are using is not supported in your Mac OS because this is the windows compatible set-up.
    So this is the compatibility issue which occurs until you have not download the Virtual DJ Setup for Mac.

You need to download some other software which is compatible with your Mac OS same as windows.
    The list and the link below are :-

1. Virtual DJ for Mac
    http://virtual-dj-for-mac.en.softonic.com/mac/download

2. DJAY
    http://www.djay-software.com/

3. Accu Beat Mix
    http://www.wildbits.com/accubeatmix/

Hope you get the info.
    Thank you...

+ Reply to Thread