Unregistered

Mac iTunes burned CD not playing in CD player

I just recently tried to burn a CD from my Mac iTunes with all the song collection which I had to play it in the CD player but now when tried playing it just says Unknown disk and so. Why is that? What should I do to make it work in CD player when I burn the CD with the Mac iTunes?

Support Array

Re: Mac iTunes burned CD not playing in CD player

Now this can be a simple mistake which can be done, just go through the below mentioned points and make sure you are running out with those problems,

-> First make sure that you are using a proper quality Compact Disk to burn it from the iTunes in Mac. If there are more scratches, then probably it will get copied properly but the CD player which you are using will not be able to read it properly.
    -> Very important thing which you have to note while burning the disk in iTunes is that which format you select as most of the CD players won’t recognize the disk if you are going to burn it in the normal mode.
    -> So select the mode as Audio CD and then start the burning process with the songs selected in the list.
    -> If all this checked then try to buy a different band of the CD and try with the same process as some low brand CD types won’t work all time in the CD players.

Mac Array

Re: Mac iTunes burned CD not playing in CD player

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear, this is because your burn disk is not playable mode.

For solving the problem you need to burn CD with the help of
    below procedure.

=) First launch the iTunes apps in your MAC.

=) Then go to the file option under the menu tap.

=) Then press the new option and name a select playlist.

=) Once your playlist is creating then you can drag the songs that you want to burn.

=) After move the songs into playlist, your all songs is now converted in to playable mode.

=) Now you can burn the playlist in to disk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread