Unregistered

Macbook Pro stays at Apple Logo with spinning wheel screen

I purchased my Macbook Pro last January and It was working fine but the problem started occuring from last saturday. Since that day, whenever I open it the screen stops at Apple Logo and a spinning Wheel. I have tried to reset the PRAM by pressing Command-Option-P-R but nothing happens. Whenever I press Command+V or Command +S and then /sbin/fsck -fy ,it flashes an error message
    Invalid sibling link
    Invalid node structure
    The volume Macintosh HD could not be repaired.
    What should I do? Please suggest me a solution for this problem as soon as possible because it is freezing my mind.

harinder kaur Array

Re: Macbook Pro stays at Apple Logo with spinning wheel screen

hii

it is gud to see you that you have much knowledge......but sometime we think problem is big but it is smalll...

means to say...such kind of problem is due to if operating system is not updated or operating system not work....so reinstall it

it may resolve surelly

secondlly it is due to bad sectors .......at that time you have to call aperson who can repair.....to remove that bad sectors because due to this sometime fans will not work by bad sector...
    thanku

samerjeet singh Array

Re: Macbook Pro stays at Apple Logo with spinning wheel screen

Hello guest this problem only occur due to reason that your os is not installed accurately in your mac or also it may be due to that may be your mac doesnot support your os just use these steps 1 goto boot system 2 goto its option 4 click on option of format os 5 click ok 6 now install comaptible os in mac 7 noe again reboot your system 8 click ok it will not do that again bye

+ Reply to Thread