Unregistered

Method to restore lost Dock Icons on Mac Machine?

I had few icons in Dock on my mac machine but now they disappeared from the dock suddenly. I have not deleted any of them by hand, they disappeared automatically. I have tried in many ways to get them back but no means helped me to success. I request you to provide a safe method to restore all of them.

infosys848 Array

Re: Method to restore lost Dock Icons on Mac Machine?

Hi,
    Do the below things to restore the losk dock icons on mac.
    First of all close the all pages which you opened.If mac is in off mode the turn on it.After turn refresh the system once.After refresh you will see the recycle bin folder in mac home screen.Now select and tap this recycle bin folder.After opened you will see the all delete icons and folders and applications here.So,find the delete the dock icons here.After find select them to start restore.So,after select tap the options with the help of mouse by right clicking it.In options you will see the list of different options among this tap the restore option.After tapping a conformation window will open to restore it.So,conform the restore and check the dock icons go the place where you delete first.

+ Reply to Thread