Unregistered

Microsoft Silverlight problem in Mac

I wanted to watch movies online with Netflix, so I went into the webpage and whenever I try to stream it just says “First you need to install the Microsoft silverlight” and I have installed it several times but it just gives the same error every time.

What is the issue? Why it is not working properly? Can you please help me to fix this so that I can watch movies online in my Mac?

mohammedfazil Array

Re: Microsoft Silverlight problem in Mac

MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT FOR MAC CAN BE DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED MANUALLY..

VISIT THE FOLLOWING SITE TO DOWNLOAD THE SILVERLIGHT MANUALLY AND INSTALL THE SOFTWARE MANUALLY....

http://microsoft-silverlight-mac.en.softonic.com/mac

MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT IS A LIGHT WEIGHT PLUG-IN THAT ALLOWS YOU TO WATCH SILVER-LIGHT BASED WEB CONTENT IN YOUR BROWSER....

SILVERLIGHT SUPPORT IN MOSTLY ALL THE WEB BROWSERS....

Amitkumar patro Array
    202,classic's Lohit apt,near C.D.R.hospital,3-6-186/2/1&2,hyderguda,Hyderabad-29

Dear friend,
    That sure you need to download the "microsoft silverlight" than only you would be able to watch movie online.you could refer this site to install,"microsoft-silverlight-mac.en.softonic.com".OR you could also ask the apple supporter for the help.

thank you.

Bittoo Array

Dear Friend..

Not to worry.
    If you are not able to find the solution of Silver light issue, then you can fix this by downloading is authorized set-up.
    You can download the Microsoft Silverlight set-up from the following links:-

Microsoft Silverlight for Mac

http://download.cnet.com/Microsoft-S...bdc49520ebb45b

This is the direct download link, just click on that and download will begin.
    After that, install that in your Mac and finish the set-up.
    Now you can watch movies online without any issue.

Thank you..
    Hope this help you...

Samuel Array

Dear Friend..

Microsoft Silverlight is one of the finest software or you can say an app which is most commonly recommended by the experts and Mac users.
    If you want to watch online movies, then its quite obvious that you need a support app called Silverlight for Mac because this is the collaborating software which helps you to watch online movies and videos.

As you said that you have downloaded the Microsoft Silverlight app for Mac, it might be that the software is not compatible with your Mac.
    You have installed the app which might be compatible with Microsoft Windows OS.

Try to download the Microsoft app which can be installed over Mac OS.
    http://microsoft-silverlight-mac.en....m/mac/download

Just follow this link and install this app in your Mac OS.
    Once you install this, start your browser and now you can easily watch movies and videos online with Netflix.

Thank you..

+ Reply to Thread