Unregistered

Mountain Lion download error

I am trying to download the latest Mountain Lion OS in my Macbook Pro and when it is above to finish I get the error message popup saying that there is a download error check the internet connection but everything is proper and I am able to browse through websites too. Where is the problem? Is it issue with the download package from Apple?

samerjeet singh Array

Re: Mountain Lion download error

Hello guest if you are getting error message of checking intenet connection tha it is not due to error in your mac it is error in your net connectionuse these steps to solve your problem1 choose good netconnection like...wifi..3g or 4g or 5g..use broadband..use operator dongals2 also choose good operator3 after that you are getting problem than contact to your service providerthey will help you to solve your problem bye

ankit60 Array

Re: Mountain Lion download error

Well dear if this type of problem comes then there is no problem in your mac.it is coming because of slow net connection.
    You should check your internet connection and contact your service provide.you should use a better internet connection which should have a better speed.you can use 3g connection for that.
    You should clear all the cache memory of your device as it may be causing the problem and also restart your device after that.
    I think your problem will be solved now.thank you

+ Reply to Thread