Unregistered

Mountain Lion not working in my Macbook

I just wanted to install the latest Mountain Lion OS in my Macbook and now it just doesnít allow me to download only. Why is that? Have anyone else facing the same problem? Can you please help to fix this? Thanks.

Support Array

Re: Mountain Lion not working in my Macbook

It’s 90% sure that your Macbook is pretty old which doesn’t support the latest Mountain Lion OS. If you have the model of early 2006 which as the Core Duo processor then it can support only till Snow Leopard if it’s more after 2006 then it can support till Lion OS if it contains the Core 2 Duo as the processor. So anything after 2008 model of Macbook will and should support the latest Mountain Lion OS.

You can check your Macbook version and configuration if you have forgot about it by following the steps given below,

STEP 1: Select the Apple icon from the upper left corner of your Macbook window.
    STEP 2: Select the option About this Mac -> More info.
    STEP 3: When you get the System profiler up check for the Model identifier which should tell your Mac version.
    So double check with your Macbook hardware configuration again and then start the download for Mountain Lion if it is supported and if you are not able to download it even then, you can rise it up to the apple support or to the Apple shop which is near your place to get it fixed as it might be a hardware issue.

ankit60 Array

Re: Mountain Lion not working in my Macbook

Well dear as you have installed mountain lion and it is not working.so it may be because it may have got crushed or it is not compatible with your device.you should follow these steps.
    <>first of all uninstall the mountain lion installed in your device.
    <>now download a new and compatible version of it for your device.
    <>now install it to your device and restart your device after installing.
    I think your problem will be solved now.thank you

+ Reply to Thread