Unregistered

Password not working after the upgrade to Mountain Lion OS

Itís really bad for me to go for the upgrade in my Mac because right after the upgrade to the Mountain Lion I am not even able to enter into the desktop because the password fails and I am sure that itís not incorrect but it just says the password is incorrect.

Why itís happening like this? I have tried putting in the installation disk and several other ways to break the password but nothing works. Have anyone faced this problem before? Can you please give me quick solution? Thanks.

samerjeet singh Array

Re: Password not working after the upgrade to Mountain Lion OS

Hello userIt is not a big problem to solvejust follow these steps to solve your problem1 check your mountain lion os2 and install it with full security3 it will show your password4 if not 5 than click on option forgot password6 your password will be send to you via mail7 your problem will be solvedgood luck

Samuel Array

Dear User..

Its a fact that when you update something in Mac, then you can't access the previous things.
    Similarly happens with you when you upgrade with Mountain Lion OS because you made your account on previous OS which you formatted and updated with a new and latest version.
    Due to this, you can't access the previous one and need to sign a new account on the updated version.

For doing this, you have to crate a new account as new user with a proper and valid email ID with a non existing user.
    Fill all the mandatory details while sign up and also use security tips so that from next time or in future when you upgrade your OS, that security tips help you to access the account.

Now sign in your account and can change the password as well.
    Hope it works for you.

Thanks

kalyanipro Array

Hi friend,

The following is the procedure for solving the problem of Password not working after the upgrade to Mountain Lion OS.

At first you have to verify the Mountain Lion OS.

Then the Mountain Lion OS is to be installed with the full security.

Now it will show you the password.

There if it is not showing the password,then you need to tap on to the forgot password option.

After that through mail,the password will be send out to you.

Thanks.

ankit60 Array

Well dear you when you update mac os you can not access with the old things.i think same thing is happening with you you are trying with your old password.
    When you upgrade your mac os you have to create a new account on the new one.so you should sign in with the new one with a valid email adress and a secure password.now you can use this password for future access.i think your problem will be solved now.thank you

ozvert Array

Hello dear..............

Don't worry create anew password in this version.
    The old password belongs to old version and for new one you have to create.
    when sign in to your account and craete a new one..........

Hope you may understand..............

king1 Array

It generally happens that the account of previous versions are not carried forward to the upgraded versions.............
    So, due to unavailability of the account in the new version it show an error....
    To get out of this problem you simply need to register yourself in this version.
    So, create a new account of yours and enjoys all the functions...............

+ Reply to Thread