Unregistered

Is it possible to automate the work process in my Mac? What should I do for it?

Itís a big headache where some of the process like converting a set files from one type ot other just consumes all the time. So is there any way to automate these kind of process in my Mac? Can you please tell me what should I do for it? Which application will do this?

Support Array

Re: Is it possible to automate the work process in my Mac? What should I do for it?

It’s a big headache where some of the process like converting a set files from one type ot other just consumes all the time. So is there any way to automate these kind of process in my Mac? Can you please tell me what should I do for it? Which application will do this?

It is true that there are some process which we do in our Mac which makes us to repeat again and again and consumes all the time, Apple have taught this before since they might have already faced the same. So to overcome this problem there are some Apple scripts which are written to follow a particular workflow and finish it accordingly.

The application which is designed for doing this is named as Automator and it is not directly from Apple but a third party application. It actually comes with some inbuilt scripts with some basic workflows which can be used for testing how it goes and once you are a bit familiar you can start writing your own workflows as desired.

There are many pre-defined scripts which are written already for the common process which you can get it from the Automator site CLICK HERE!!!. So once you download the scripts you can open it with the Automator application which is in your Mac and select the run option respectively.

It is kind hard to use it for the first time as it needs some time to get use to it. There are much more scripts and detailed videos of how to execute from your Mac, to know about those things CLICK HERE!!!. If you need any other help regarding the automation which can be carried out in Mac then feel free to leave your query here to get more details of it.

Amitkumar patro Array
    202,classic's Lohit apt,near C.D.R.hospital,3-6-186/2/1&2,hyderguda,Hyderabad-29

Re: Is it possible to automate the work process in my Mac? What should I do for it?

Dear user,
    This is the most time taking and also one of the headache of fix the problem.But I would like to recommend you to download the scripts you can open it with the Automator application which is in your Mac and select the run option respectively.They are the pre-defined scripts which are written already for the common process which you can get from the automator site.
    thank you.

samerjeet singh Array

It is easy to automate work problem in the mav you just have to follow these short steps1 open your mac 2 goto setting3 than choose a work or option for which you want to sreate automate work4 than click ok this option will be start working.

+ Reply to Thread