Unregistered

Is it possible to configure the animation in dock on Mac screen?

I wanted to know if it will be possible to change the animation settings which is the dock which is shown on the Mac screen? Can someone give me the information which I need to follow for it? Waiting to get some answers on this. Thank you.

Support Array

Re: Is it possible to configure the animation in dock on Mac screen?

Yes, it is possible to change some of the dock animation settings some of them are as follows which you can try in your Mac.

STEP 1: Now open up the terminal app from Applications -> Utilities folder.

STEP 2: Type in the command as “defaults write com.apple.Dock autohide-delay -float 0” this will change the delay time of the dock.

STEP 3: Now to change animation speed of the dock type in the command as “defaults write com.apple.dock autohide-time-modifier -float 0.5”

STEP 4: Now to return from both custom changes to default just type in the command as “defaults delete com.apple.Dock autohide-delay” and “defaults delete com.apple.Dock autohide-time-modifier”.

STEP 5: Now one important thing you need to follow is to do restart of the dock by typing the command as “killall Dock”. So that you can see the changes.

Support,
    Community Manager.

+ Reply to Thread