Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the Recovery disk again if I lost it for my Mac?

Recently by mistake I lost my Mac Recovery disk during transit and now my Mac got crashed fully, so I donít know what I should do now.

Will it be possible for me to get the recovery disk again? Can I use the recovery disk of my friends? WIll that work? Please tell me the information soon.

samerjeet singh Array

Re: Is it possible for me to get the Recovery disk again if I lost it for my Mac?

Recovery disk has following function1 act as back up2 recover any file after damgingif lost it tha you can get it via following1 goto apple service centre2 download frommac application storemac.combye

Shibbu Array

Re: Is it possible for me to get the Recovery disk again if I lost it for my Mac?

Yes Dear..

There is no problem if you used some other recovery disk because they also contain the same OS,
    There is no harm if you use your friends OS as well.
    If you face any problem with the recovery, then you can also purchase a new disk from the market as well and make a copy of that.

thanks

Samuel Array

Dear Friend..

There is not to worry about your Mac disc if it is lost and OS crashed issue.
    If you don't have the Mac OS Disc, then you can use another disc once again.
    It doesn't matter that whether you are using your friends disc or some other source.

The only thing which is required in this case is that you must have the original Mac OS disc not pirated.
    If you go with some other Mac OS or pirated CD, then it couldn't be install and also damage your MacBook hard disk and RAM.

So before going to install the Mac OS, check your friend OS Disc whether it is original or not.
    If not, then purchase a new one from Apple Store Outlet.

Thank you..

+ Reply to Thread