Unregistered

Is it possible for me to take iLife backup in my Mac?

Planning to change my Mac hard drive completely so the problem now is I am afraid that I will loose the iLife software which is already installed and I donít have any backup of it. So will it be possible for me to take the backup of iLife before changing my hard drive in Mac? Please advice.

rancho Array

Re: Is it possible for me to take iLife backup in my Mac?

Hi, welllll iLife is preinstalled on all .macs, so if you are Planning to change your Mac hard drive clear than drop your idea because if you do this than you will not get the previous applications. And if you reinstalled Mac OS X, you won't have it on your Mac anymore. Try looking in your Tiger/Leopard installation DVDs to see if there's an 'Extras' section. If not, you're going to have to buy it from Apple, or pirate it.

infosys848 Array

Re: Is it possible for me to take iLife backup in my Mac?

Hi,
    It is possible to take ilife backup application in your mac system.
    First of all turn on the system.After turn on download or transfer the ilife backup application.After download install it like other software.After completing the installation then restart the mac system once to activate the ilife backup file.After completing the restart option open the ilife backup application which you installed previously.Now tap the backup option in this ilife application.After tapping a new window will open to select the files to backup.So,select the files which you want to backup and tap the done to load this files to backup application.Now finally tap the backup option and choose the location where you want to backup.You can restore the backup files later when you want from ilife backup application.

+ Reply to Thread