Unregistered

Is it possible to update my Mac with mountain lion if I have I have paid in Macbook Air?

I want to update my Macbook Air to the latest Mountain Lion so once I have done that, can I use the same order to update my Mac too? Is that possible? Can you please provide me the needed details for this? Do I have to pay all again to get Mountain Lion in my Mac too? or they some other procedure which I can follow?

samerjeet singh Array

Re: Is it possible to update my Mac with mountain lion if I have I have paid in Macbook Air?

Sure it is possible to change to mac mountain lion from mac air. And also you dont have need to pay for it again. Because these both are from same provider. You can change your mac air to mountain lion.Just click on the option and click on the icon up date versionthan click on the option mountain lion and install it your problem will be solved.

Shibbu Array

Re: Is it possible to update my Mac with mountain lion if I have I have paid in Macbook Air?

Hello Guest..

It is possible to use the same disc to update your Mac or some other device because you are installing the OS just for using in Mac.
    There is no issue if you use the same order to update my Mac because the disc is always same but if you need to register your OS, then you need a different serial key which is not possible and if you want the key, then you need to pay.

So there is no need to register the OS because it works fine even without registering the OS.

Thank you..

Samuel Array

Dear User

You do not have to pay for this as you paid earlier because its same as we used windows from a same disk to the many system.
    There is always a common key used in that but you need to check that when you upgrade another Mac with the help of a already used version, will it required a key or a serial no. or not.
    If not then there is no need to pay but if its requires a different key or serial no. then in that case, you have to pay.

A part from that, if you want to make your Mac OS genuine, then you must install the original OS or a different and the new key which can be registered your OS and also make it genuine.\

Other then that, there is no other solution for that.

Thanks

Bittoo Array

Dear Friend..

There is absolutely fine if you use the same disc in other Mac.
    Actually it is a common disk which have its own key and if you are using the same OS, then it requires an other key which should be different from the previous.

But if you want an separate Mac OS for another Mac, then you need to pay again.
    Otherwise there is absolutely fine with the previously used OS.

Thank you..

Dark knight Array

Hey Friends.. Yes it is possible to update Mac with mountain Lion if you have paid in Macbook air there will be a same or common kind of key. and some of the keys differs. enter the valid key. Thank you..

abhijeet2015 Array

Hi.................,

Suggestions--------->
    * As the disk seems the same for both mac no further payment is required.
    * Make sure that earlier update was correct and fully done.
    * Simply now when you click on update option.
    * Your system will be updated to mountain lion on request.

Thanks

saicharan Array

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem just do as i say.............

1.Of-course you can update your mac to the Mountain Lion by paying.

2.But you should have the minimum requirements to update your Mac to Mountain Lion.

i.You need Mac OS X v 10.6.8 or OS X installed in your Mac before,
    ii.You need more than 2 GB of Ram,
    iii.You need more than 8 GB free space to install it.

3.These are the minimum requirements of your Mac if you have all these then you can update your Mac OS to Mountain Lion.

All the best...............

king1 Array

Yes you can update your Macbook Air with the latest version of mountain lion and you don't need to pay for it again and again.........
    previously you have installed the mountain lion completely then you just need to go the update option and select it............
    If it ask for the serial number then provide the same one as it was used before...........
    Doing this your mountain lion will be updated if the newer version of mountain lion remains available..........

Dark knight Array

hello hi ..

Yep it is possible to update Mac with Mountain lion

make sure that you meet all the necessary requirements

i.e hardware configuration .

free some of the space which is required enough to update .

and carry on the process .

Thank you..

satya praveen Array

Hi,

Yeah! I have got your problem and i have solution for it.

1.You can update your mac to any version which you want.

2.You must need the minimum requirements to do so.

3.If you have them then you can update your OS through the paid source.

4.If you want you can also get the CD and install the updated version of the Mountain lion.

Have a nice day..

Abhijeet Array

yes you can update your mac to any version you want by paying

make sure that you have all the neccessary requirements such as

you need more than 2 gb ram
    you need mac os x installed in your system before
    you need more than 8 gb of free space to install it

if your device fulfill these requirement than you can update your mac

manakiya Array

hi my dear friend
    make sure that you have all the necessary requirements such as you need more than 2 gb ram you need mac os x installed in your system before you need more than 8 gb of free space to install it
    i hope this information your problem solved

by manakiya

Raju22711 Array

You want to update your Mac from macbook air to mountain lion.

You can use the same cd to install the OS in your mac.

But as you have to activate the OS it will require serial numbers.

If you have bought single user cd then you have to purchase new serial numbers for your mac.

But if you have bought it for multi-users then there is no need to buy new serial numbers.

So you do not need to pay for it again.

The same payment will be used in mac also.

ANKUR Array

Hello Sir,

I think that it is 100% possible to update your masc device to the mountain lion from the Mac book air.

Also one of the good news for you is that Now for the MOUNTAIN LION on your device you have to paid nothing.I am saying this due to the fact that you have already paid for the Mac book air on your device.And the both Mac book air and Mountain lion are provided by same provider.

So just follow me for the solution to your problem::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>

*** First of all turn on your mac device.

*** Go to the start bar from the Home screen.

*** There tap on the CONTROL PANEL.

*** Then navigate at the Update Options.

*** Then tap on the Mountain lion.

*** Then Follow some screen instructions.

*** It will take few time.

*** Now restart your device.

SEE THE VIDEO:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am sure that you weill got the solution to your query after going through the above discussion.

That's all.

Thank you.

@k@$# Array

Hello friend ,

You can update your mac with mount lion os and note that you would not have to pay any thing for updating your os.

To install mountain lion os you need to have the ,os disc and you can upgrade it easily as you do with other os.

The key will same for both the mac book os and the mountain lion so you can use the same key.

---> And also you need to have the basic requirements like.

-----> minimum of 2gb ram .

-------> Up to 8gb hard disk space .

Thank you

oyeoye Array

Hello
    i want to tell you It is possible to use the same disc to update your Mac or some other device because you installing the OS just for using in Mac.
    There is no if you use the same order to update my Macthe disc is always same but if you need to register your OS, then you need a serial key which is not possible and if you the key, then you need to pay.
    i hope you problem solve
    Thanks................

deepak.verma412 Array

hi,
    instructions :
    1 turn on your system.
    2 then go to start menu.
    3 then on the control panel.
    4 and tap on the update option.
    5 now go on the mountain lion.
    6 and follow the instruction given there.
    and restart the system.
    ok

+ Reply to Thread