Unregistered

Problem connecting Garry’s Mod 13 game in Mac

I am trying to connect to the server which is created in a Windows machine to play the game but whenever I try to connect to the server from Mac, it says “server not responding”. What is the issue? Why I am not able to join the game? Can you please help me to fix this issue and play the game? Thanks.

harinder kaur Array

Re: Problem connecting Garry’s Mod 13 game in Mac

hello guest;

Actually it mostly works on linux comfortly.....but i think you should search for source engine for garrys mod 13 game as elevator which results in simulation for every games...try it.........

thanku...

Amitkumar patro Array
    202,classic's Lohit apt,near C.D.R.hospital,3-6-186/2/1&2,hyderguda,Hyderabad-29

Dear friend,
    I think this game are not playable in mac or in windows and you shouldn't try to play this games because this also contain lot of troubleshooting.I would like to tell that even on having good configuration system it won't work.

thank you.

Dark knight Array

Hi dear friend ..

many Kinds of games are not compatible with MAC OS.

They are developed and designed for Windows Operating System .

Even though you have good hardware configurations you might these sort of these errors and its common to get the errors.

The OS of Microsoft Windows is Required i.e Xp , Xp Service pack_3 , VISTA , WINDOWS 7 .

For the Better Experience of Gaming better Un-install the MAC copy and Pre-install Windows OS

And maintain the Required Space in your hard disk .

Happy Gaming!

Samuel Array

Hello Dear...

Actually this game is not made for the Mac.
    As I have seen its system requirements for playing, then I can only say that it doesn't support.
    As per user feedback, its not running in Mac and even in Windows as well.

The only way you can play by starting a single player server before hand or Try to find a dump file for hl2.exe in the dumps folder (generally Steam/dumps/) and upload it to http://www.dumps.garrysmod.com

What I suggest you for this is to uninstall this game because this game has already some serious error and even after having good configuration in systems, it doesn't work.

thank you dear friend

Samuel Array

Hello Dear...

Actually this game is not made for the Mac.
    As I have seen its system requirements for playing, then I can only say that it doesn't support.
    As per user feedback, its not running in Mac and even in Windows as well.

The only way you can play by starting a single player server before hand or Try to find a dump file for hl2.exe in the dumps folder (generally Steam/dumps/) and upload it to http://www.dumps.garrysmod.com

What I suggest you for this is to uninstall this game because this game has already some serious error and even after having good configuration in systems, it doesn't work.

thank you,,,

Bittoo Array

Dear Friend...

Most of the games are not compatible with Mac OS.
    These games are designed only for Windows Operating System due to which it shows such kind of error.
    The server problem which you are sharing here is can be sort only on Windows OS,

Even after having good hardware configuration, you got this error it means you required Windows OX (XP, VISTA, 7) for playing this game because earlier you played this game on Windows but as when you moved on Mac, you got this problem.

Now what you need is to un-install the Mac OS and re-install a fresh copy of Windows OS so that it can be played smoothly as earlier. You can download Windows OS from Microsoft official Website and then install OS by writing the OS in CD.

Hope this helps for you,
    Thank you..

+ Reply to Thread