Unregistered

Samsung Galaxy S3 sync problem with Mac?

I have connected my Samsung Galaxy S3 to my Macbook Pro with the USB connection for playing the videos which I captured in the camera but now itís not getting detected at all. What is the problem? Is it a problem with my Macbook Pro? Do I have to install something to make it work or so? Please advice.

prachinvermaji Array

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 sync problem with Mac?

Dear sir

i want to tell you mabook pro.
    it is just a small thing which you forget while conneting your usb.
    smmsung galaxy s3 is a android device which is a kind of os, and if you want to connect this with your mac , you need to your samsung device softwaer cd which comes with the package and it contains software,s driver and pc suit.

what you need to do is to insert the pc sute cd in your macbook drive and install the pc sute software in mac.
    after that you conect your samsung s3 with the help of usb to your mac in usb port.
    after doing this you will get a notifiction in your samsung galaxy s3 screen where you will ger the option to rurn on your usb mode.

just tap on data storage mode and you will get a notifiction in your mac screen that the samsung galaxy s3 connected with mac via usb.

now you can open your mac hard drive where you get the icon of your device select video from your decvice and copy if from there.

Thankss............................

Samuel Array

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 sync problem with Mac?

Hello Friend..

Nothing happens with your MaBook Pro.
    It is just a small thing which you forget while connecting your USB with Mac.Samsung Galaxy S3 is a android device which is a kind of OS, and if you want to connect this with your Mac, you need to install your Samsung Device Software CD which comes with the package and it contains software's, drivers and PC Suit.

What you need to do is to insert the PC Suite CD in your MacBook Drive and install the PC Suite software in Mac.After that, you connect your Samsung S3 with the help of USB to your Mac in its USB port.
    After doing this, you will get a notification in your Samsung Galaxy S3 screen where you will get the option to turn on your USB Mode.Just Tap on Data Storage mode and you will get a notification in your Mac screen that the Samsung Galaxy S3 connected with Mac via USB.
    Now you can open your Mac Hard Drive where you get the icon of your device, select video from your device and copy it from there.

Thank you..

+ Reply to Thread