Unregistered

Screensaver is creating problem in Mountain Lion when Mac is left idle or mouse is moved

Recently went for the latest Mountain Lion update and right after that I am having problem with the screensaver. If I leave my Mac idle it will startup the screensaver and if I move the mouse to resume it just doesn’t come out it will stay with the screensaver itself and all I can do is a force restart to overcome this issue. Any idea about this problem? Is there anyway to fix it rather than disabling the screensaver?

mohit pathania Array

Re: Screensaver is creating problem in Mountain Lion when Mac is left idle or mouse is moved

Wishes sir

# firstly change the screen saver and see if the problem is for only one or for all.

# if working right for another then the particular screen saver must not be working properly.

# sometimes our modified screen savers could be creating troubles so if using try to change .

# change the timings for the screen and other settings like appearances,might help you to solve your problem

# or it might have happened that your sysytem has gotten improper installation ,in such case you need to reupgraDing or reinstalling could help.

Paliyal79 Array

Re: Screensaver is creating problem in Mountain Lion when Mac is left idle or mouse is moved

Hello friend
    this problem can be occure because of
    * the virus problem
    * improper installation of that.

Solution for this problem-
    1. Just change the screen saver and check that the problem is only for that single screen savre or for all the screens.
    2. If the problem occure in case of single screen then delete that screen saver.
    3. If the problem occure for all the screens, then, it just scan the whole system with good quality antivirus.
    4. And also, re-install the software version.
    It will solve your problem.
    Good bye

+ Reply to Thread