Unregistered

Select and Deselect option not working in Yahoo Mail with Safari browser in Mac?

I am using the Yahoo Mail app in Safari browser in my Mac but for some reason I am not able to see the select and deselect option at all in the Yahoo Mail at all. What might be the issue? My Mac runs with Lion OS. Is it a problem with my Mac or so? Can you please help me to fix this problem? Thanks.

mahhiads Array

Re: Select and Deselect option not working in Yahoo Mail with Safari browser in Mac?

Hello Friend,

Just Follow Some Steps Are :

>> Firstly Open The Safari Browser And Clear The History, Cookies And Caches
    >> And Restart The PC
    >> After That Open The Yahoo Mail Address In The Browser Address Bar
    >> And Open That File Than Sign In The Yahoo Mail
    >> And Try For Select Than They Select And Deselect Work Properly Without Any Issue.
    >> After That Take The Action.

I Hope That Info Is Usefully

Mac Array

Re: Select and Deselect option not working in Yahoo Mail with Safari browser in Mac?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:: This is due to the apps responding problem.

:: If you use the browser for yahoo then try to clear the cache and again log in to yahoo.

:: If you use the yahoo apps then close the apps and again launch.

:: Then log out from the account and log in account so that it will properly work.

:: Try to open the yahoo mail in another browser and check it work correct or not.

:: Try to wait to load the mail page properly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread