Unregistered

Sending music files from Macbook to AC Rayan Playon HD Media player

I have my Macbook and AC Ryan Playon HD Media player connected in the same network but somehow I am not able to see it in the network devices of my Macbook. What should I do now? How to send the music files from Macbook to the media player which comes in the same network? Thanks.

infosys848 Array

Re: Sending music files from Macbook to AC Rayan Playon HD Media player

Hi,
    For sending the music files from macbook to rayan hd do the below things immediately.
    First of all turn on the media player and macbook.After turn on connect the both devices using any data cable.
    After connecting wait until it recognizes.After recognizing select or locate the music files in macbook which you want to transfer.
    Now select it and tap the options by right click on the mouse.In options you will see the many options.Among this place the cursor on send option.
    Now wait few seconds the devices connected to mac will visible.AMong this select the device to which you want to transfer and tap the transfer option.
    Finally conform the transfer and disconnect both devices.

josh98 Array

Re: Sending music files from Macbook to AC Rayan Playon HD Media player

Hi friend......... Follow the below steps First you can on the Macbook After open you can connect the device with data cable Then you can watch device in your mac book Then you can select which files transfered And go to the options and then you can watch the copy option And copy the files and go to the device option and open it Then you can go to the options and click the paste option Thats all files are transfered Thank You..............

+ Reply to Thread