Unregistered

Software not available error when using HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer on Macbook Pro

I am trying to connect the HP Officejet Pro 8600 to my Macbook Pro but now it just gives the error as “Software not available..” issue and fails to sync up properly. Anyone faced the same problem? What should be done now?

priyu Array

Re: Software not available error when using HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer on Macbook Pro

Hello******* Dear User*******++++++++++++Try this approach for this issue++++++++************Insert printer driver DVD into DVD writer.************Press Enter key to run Installing setup.************Click on install to install driver. ************While installing procedure begins it will asks you the location where you want to install that.************Now under the software folder window click on printer Manager.************After clicking the printer Device Manager window will open.************Under the printer Device Manager window you will see the list of installed devices with the system.************Now select the Display printer and right click on it.************After that click on Update Driver software

saicharan Array

Re: Software not available error when using HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer on Macbook Pro

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem just do as i say................................

1.This is the problem of the printer drivers.

2.To connect any printer you need to install their drivers in your Mac.

3.So if you have the CD of it then you install them and then connect it.

4.If you have installed them before only but still have the problem then this can be the problem of the version of those drivers or corrupted files in it.

5.So you remove them and then go to the Official website of the printer.

6.And from there you download them and then install them to solve this problem.

All the best..............................

My name is james Array

Hi,,,,,,

Due to the Software Will be not Install Properly

Also your device System Will not Updated

>>>>>>> Now you should Try the Following solution

>> First, you close all Running apps and Restart your device

>> Then Tap the setting and tap your software

>> If your software not Install and Just file Will displayed

>> So Uninstall this Software and Re-install on your device

>> I hope your Problem will solved

ALL THE BEST"

JAES

+ Reply to Thread