Unregistered

Solution to avoid duplicate icons of Windows Desktop on Mac (Virtual Machine)

On my mac machine I have windows desktop, whenever if I add any icon to the windows desktop the same icon is created on the mac desktop, and this resembles same when created icon on mac desktop. And also when I delete or move an icon from windows desktop to trash, the same thing happens on mac desktop too, how do I fix this?

infosys848 Array

Re: Solution to avoid duplicate icons of Windows Desktop on Mac (Virtual Machine)

Hi,
    The solution for delete the duplicate icons from desktop is restart.If restart process not work then update the system firmware or uninstall and install the duplicate icon applications once.
    For restart tap the start up menu in task bar.After tapping click the shutdown option.
    Now a new window will open with different options.
    Among those options select and tap the restart option.After conform wait until the system restart.
    now see the duplicate icons resolved or not.
    If not uninstall the applications and re-install them.

Dark knight Array

Re: Solution to avoid duplicate icons of Windows Desktop on Mac (Virtual Machine)

Dear Aspirant ... The Solution to avoid duplicate icons of windows Desktop on Mac { Virtual Machine } are given below : Firstly Remove the Broken shortcuts and unwanted files from the Desktop. Run the Clean Registry once by installing any third party software. remove the duplicate icons from the desktop. Reboot your device once . or else you can also try by reinstalling them and creating a shortcut on the Desktop. Thank you...

arunwillbe1 Array

Hi friend,

Due to some reasons you are facing the duplicate icons.The duplicate icons appears due to the below reasons

---> Duplicate appears due to virus files in you system.
    ---> Due to application becomes old.

+++ Remedies to resolve the duplicate icons in windows desktop on mac system :

1. Download and install the antivirus files and delete it.Because virus files create the duplicate icons or files in your desktop or system.

2. Restart the mac system to avoid duplicate issues.

3. You can also resolve by select and deleting the duplicate icons.

4. Clear the cache memory regularly.

Thank you.....................

+ Reply to Thread